Job ID: 55812
Do you want to join our brand-new team in Sofia?
Who are we?
We are Ingram Micro Bulgaria - 35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is our team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider.
We are a team of 1200+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
What are we looking for?
Treasury Manager – Compliance, Reporting and Controls who:
- Will play a pivotal role in supporting the execution of key components of our trade financing and banking agreements as well as controls around signatories and treasury systems access
- Will be responsible for managing staff and coordinating resources in a full spectrum of treasury controls, compliance, and reporting efforts in the areas of KYC, working capital solutions, bank account oversight, and treasury system access
- Will interact frequently with internal and external parties, support staff, spearhead audit requests, and drive reporting initiatives to enhance controls and compliance for the treasury department
- Will manage extensive processing of bank documentation for multiple domestic and international entities, including the complex opening of international accounts and periodic Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements, Bank Letters of Credit (LCs), as well as managing the multi-billion-dollar global corporate guarantee program instrumental to the company commercial operation. Frequent communication with banking and business partners is required.
- Support Quarterly Audit /Annual Compliance Requests. Ensure operational compliance with Sarbanes Oxley controls, Bank Requirements, and corporate policies
- Coordinate delivery of compliance certificates and financial information related to financing and banking agreements
- Manage Banks' KYC process and documentation
- Oversight of the Global Parent Guarantees and LC process, documentation, and reporting
- Liaison with legal to support local operating companies’ treasury documentation needs
- Manage “Kyriba” system user administration
- Assist Back Office manager in the opening of new bank accounts
- Lead preparation of FinCEN 114 reports for all US persons that have signature authority on foreign bank accounts (IRS requirement)
- Assist the back-office and Corporate Finance group with the successful completion of audits, reconciliation of key treasury data, and ensuring day to day controls are robust and followed
- Provide support and expertise on reporting needs related to global cash, financial risk exposure, financial agreements, controls, and bank account management as assigned
You’ll be a great fit if you:
- Have fluent knowledge in English
- Have a University degree in Finance/Accounting or anything else Business relevant to the position
- Have a minimum 5-10 years of progressive responsibility within large corporate finance/treasury function
- 3+ years of experience with coordination or leadership responsibilities
- Demonstrate a strong KYC expertise, strategic thinking, tactical planning, and process design skills along with the ability to complete analysis and prioritize multiple initiatives
- Possess experience identifying process risks with respect to treasury operations and develop and execute strategies to mitigate those risks
- Experience managing and interfacing with senior level personnel across functional lines is mandatory
As we value our employees, we can offer you:
- Competitive salary & Bonus system
- Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
- Well-being Program & Multisport card
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
- Premium card for discounts in over 90 of your favorite brands, restaurants and service delivery places
- Referral and baby bonus
- Paid holiday days increasing in time
- Career growth and development – internal and external trainings, language courses
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform
- Hybrid working model