Who we are:
At CloudBlue, we’re changing the way the world does business. CloudBlue, the world’s largest cloud platform provider, powers marketplaces with a total of 30 million seats globally. We offer the energy of a start-up with the resources and backing a multi-billion corporation: Ingram Micro.
We’re helping businesses transform and grow into their future without limitations.
Our values illustrate why we are one of the best places to work:
· Our trust in our team
· Our creative engine
· Our strive for excellence
· Our passion and energy
We’re an ambitious and hard-working team that runs fast, cuts through ambiguity and courageously takes risks. At CloudBlue, we constantly innovate and follow a customer-first approach, which requires flexibility and adaptability. Learn more about our team and how we are leading the XaaS revolution.
About the job:
- If you are interested in a joining a highly effective and lean team dedicated to continuously improve customer experience and make an impact to service delivery, look no further. We are looking for a Service Delivery Manager that will report into the Regional Manager for Americas, Managed Services.
- In this role, you will be working with technical and management staff in Infra, Platform, Application, RnD teams etc., to ensure customer's managed and professional services delivery experience exceeds expectations. You will also contribute to the growth and development of the Service Delivery and Managed Services organization.
- You will be based in our office in Toronto Canada, and be part of global Managed Services group; working with global teams, different cultures and time-zones.
How do you stand out?
- Expertise in ITIL processes and experience within eCommerce environment are key aspects to your daily life at Cloud Blue. Additionally, knowledge of SaaS and PaaS and a mindset to work in a “startup-like” organization will help you fit within our high performing team in a quicker pace.
- Using ITIL standards and Managed services framework to ensure service delivery adheres to industry standard and class leading customer experience
- Core responsibilities - Customer Experience, continuous improvement of service delivery and maintaining customer commitments per defined SLA in customer MS contract
- Work with cross-functional teams and hold accountable to Service delivery KPIs, metrics and SLAs
- Managing service tickets - team assignments, SLA, follow through multiple teams
- Create monthly internal reports and customer facing quarterly reports
- Staying up to date about our technology, platform, products
- Contribute to building processes and highlighting customer risks
- Aid the Tech Acct manager and contribute to building roadmap
- Applying ITIL standards and methodologies to managing Service Delivery quality: metrics, KPIs, surveys, customer QBR
- Create customer Operations Manual and knowledge base
- Report summary to exec management, if required
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and work experience.
- At least 3 years' leading Service Delivery experience for customers within a Managed services organization or Software development team
- At least 2 years' experience working with in-house and offshore multi-disciplinary project teams
- Experience and familiarity working with MS ticketing tools similar to Service Now, Confluence and Jira
- ITIL certification v3 or v4
- Ability to lead and drive meaningful work through orchestration and facilitation
- Highly fluent in English (written and verbal)
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of PaaS and SaaS, will help with understanding the Cloud Blue ecosystem and navigating through different cross functional teams
- PMP Certified Project Manager
- Basic to advanced level Spanish language
- Experience managing large e-commerce marketplace and\or data center projects would be ideal
Our Hybrid Work Program is now live for our office associates. As part of this approach, we will host most of our interviews on-site, but some interviews maybe conducted virtually over the phone or through video. As a part of our COVID-19 Safety measures, we will be requesting information around your vaccination status, if you are hired as an Ingram Micro/Ingram Micro Cloud associate.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.