GP Controller - Accounts
Al-Olayya – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job ID: 56263
Who are we?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are highly committed to expanding our business across Middle East, Turkey, and Africa regions. To achieve our ambitious goals, we need talented people to join our go-to-market Sales Presales, Sales and Business Development) and Marketing teams. Our business is focused on resellers in the Business-to-Business space (B2B).
In this job of GP Controller, you will be responsible to manage the gross profit against the sales orders.
What will you do?
Transactional / Business support:
- SO approval of all the vendors on a daily basis.
- All the price support program must be validated while approving the SO (reseller, support value, qty, validity, etc)
- In case of any variance in the support, inform the line manager to take the corrective action
- Keep track of qty utilization of each vendor’s program
- Approving the B2B PO of all the vendors on a daily basis.
- Interaction with the business team.
- Support the business during weekly, monthly & vendor commits
- Analyse and ensure that the minimum margin threshold of vendors are met
- Analyse the negative margin if any on a daily basis and provide report with reasons
- Assist the line manager for budget
- Any other adhoc job given by the line manager/dept head
- Preparing Purchase Orders Statistics Reports Monthly.
- Ensuring e-License Delivery Report are daily download and update by the Purchase Controllers on daily basis.
- Ensuring Urgent Orders Processing during non-working hours depend on approval and situations.
- Ensuring All Hardware Orders Fulfillment Report regularly updated and ready for use during the meeting.
- Maintain Vendor Sellout & Inventory Accuracy Report Quarter wise.
Which Talent do you bring?
- Efficiently performing Assigned Task.
- Communicates Professionally with Colleagues.
- Participates in meetings, training, and special events.
- Follows oral and written instructions from supervisor / Manager.
- Follows company policies and procedures.
- Adopts to new and changing conditions.
- Attendance Login and logout from work on time.
- Demonstrates appropriate job knowledge.
- Maintains neat and orderly work area.
- Follow ups with Vendors and Internal Customers.
- Ability to take Initiatives.
- Professional Behavior with Vendors & Internal Customers.
- Collaborating with Teammates and Internal Customer.
- Attendance regularity.
- Strictly adhere to regularity & punctuality.
- Change Agent.
- Results Oriented.
- Judgment & Decision making.
- Customer Impact top of mind.
- Collaboration and Influence.
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage and Talents.