This job posting is no longer active.
Chandler, AZ, United States
Job ID: 56187
Description Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Cloud solutions and Lifecycle services. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates.
- Develops and implements company and regulatory quality standards in the manufacturing facility.
- Knowledgeable of industry and governmental regulations affecting product quality. Develops, implements, revises and maintains quality standards, tools and methods for processing materials into finished products.
- Works across all functional areas Operations, Technical Support, Customer Support, Sales, to ensure quality, customer service, and practices in support of the policies and procedures of the organization. Monitors volumes and makes suggestions.
- Reviews metrics to ensure that procedures are being followed and makes suggestions regarding training needs or performance enhancement offerings.
- May design and maintain test equipment and scripts. Verifies and maintains test documentation; tracks product issues and verifies resolutions.
- Develops and implements quality control objectives and plans. Performs product inspections and/or audits. May conducts QC tests on repaired products.
- Communicates and assists in the resolution of quality related problems.
- What you bring to the role: Entry-level position typically requiring little to no prior experience.
- Work is routine or follows standard procedures. Work is closely supervised. Problems faced are routine with clearly defined solutions.
- Communicates information that requires little explanation or interpretation. Possesses moderate understanding of general aspects of job.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature, requiring limited judgment. Has little or no role in decision-making.
- Works under close direction of senior personnel in the functional area. Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
High School Diploma or equivalent. 0-1 year general experience. 1 year functional experience strongly desired. Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks. *This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.