Senior Professional, Information Security-IND
This job posting is no longer active.
Mumbai, MH, India
Identyfikator zadania: 52508
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.Position Summary:Design, install, manage, and implement business plans, policies and procedures to maintain systems, network, database and/or Web security; develop, implement, and maintain information security, including access management, vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, infrastructure, and regulatory compliance; responsible for reporting, investigation, and resolution of data security incidents; analyze business needs and oversee security architecture, administration, and policy planning to lessen possibility of security breach; recommend enhancements to plug potential security gaps. Prevent IT-based crime, hacking, intentional or inadvertent modification, disclosure, or destruction to an organization's information systems and IT assets and intellectual property including: Designing, testing, and implementing secure operating systems, networks, and databases; Password auditing, network based and Web application based vulnerability scanning, virus management, and intrusion detection; Conducting risk audits and assessments, providing recommendations for application design. Monitoring and analyzing system access logs; Planning for security backup. Provide guidance and direction on best practices for the protection of information; ensure compliance with regulations and privacy laws. May oversee internal or external systems security (e.g., cloud services).What you bring to the role:Seasoned professional individual contributor. Works independently with limited supervision. May manager projects/processes. Coaches and reviews the work of lower level professionals. Problems faced are difficult and often complex. Influences others regarding policies, practices and procedures.Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical and business matters. Will champion significant projects, programs and business initiatives using demonstrated creativity and ingenuity. May assist more junior staff members with aspects of their job.Incumbents provide a leadership role for the work group through knowledge in his/her area of specialization. Generally free to determine work priorities based on general direction from managers.Specialist in technical or business skills. Individuals with a customer focus have developed the acumen to cultivate and develop lasting customer relations. Four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field). Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 3 years specific experience. Ability to make significant contribution to processes and systems.*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
- At least 6 years of experience in Information Security, Identity Access Management engineering or related fields.
- Familiarity with Windows Active Directory and LDAP concepts.
- Experience in Windows Powershell scripting.
- Extensive knowledge and experience working on JSON and WebServices.
- Good understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization and security.
- Demonstrated ability to identify risks associated with business processes, operations, information security programs and ,technology projects.
- Knowledge of IAM tools like Saviynt, Sailpoint, OneIdentity or any other Identity and Access Governance solutions.
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud IAM concepts.
- Knowledge on SQL and/or any other programming language is a plus.
- Having any Security related certifications like Security+ or equivalent is a plus.