Licensing Administrator with German
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 58111
Description Ingram Micro. It is all about the people
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
Upgrade your talent by:
You’ll be a great fit, if you have:
- Working in the Sales department
- Managing and entering the incoming queue of orders from the business country
- Performing written communication with corporate customers and business partners
- Working in an international and dynamic environment
As we value our employees, we offer:
- Very good German and good English (B1)
- Working with data
- A University degree is considered an advantage
- Work experience in the field of customer support or data entry is an advantage
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
- Competitive salary & Bonus system
- Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
- Well-being Program & Multisport card
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
- Referral and baby bonus
- Paid holiday days increasing in time
- Career growth and development – internal and external trainings, language courses
- Free access to the LinkedIn Learning Platform
#LI-Hybrid | #LI-NA4