Order Management Specialist with English
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 55873
Description Why Ingram Micro?We are a global distributor of technology products and solutions. Our core business is selling, buying and logistics of hardware and software products.Our Sofia office is the workplace of more than 1100 employees, mostly covering administrative responsibilities as well as analytical activities in different areas.We believe that our high business results and a stable presence on the market are the results of the talent and all the hard work of our employees. That is why we strive to build and maintain a supportive environment and support an organizational culture that is based on equal opportunities for development, regardless of age, experience or qualification.You can become part of our amazing team and dynamic, young and friendly environment with many opportunities.
Upgrade your talent by:
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- Management of international sales transactions made by IM DE Export
- Management of single product request in direct line with selected customers worldwide (Availability, Prices, Offers)
- Coordination of logistic information for resellers
- Coordination of ETAs
- Direct Line with the Sales Export Team in Dornach and other international points of sales
- Management of intercompany orders for all subsidiaries placing orders from IM Germany.
Should you meet the above requirements, please do not hesitate to apply with your CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Commercial knowledge and/or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of order management experience
- Strong knowledge in English. German is a great advantage
- Strong knowledge in Excel
- Advanced professional, effective telephone techniques and customer care
- A customer-driven approach and good customer management skills
- Strong ability to organize the daily work with respect to the strategy set up
- Effective time management skills