Purchasing Administrator with English
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 59268
Ingram Micro. It is all about the people!
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
Upgrade your talent by:
- Requesting SKU for creation with the correct master data provided by vendors, buyers and business managers
- SKU activation upon creation
- Modification on existing active SKUs
- Providing feedback on updates to country product manager
- In case of missing information following up according to work instruction.
- Managing pricelists: comparing the prices from the pricelists received from the vendors with the information in the IM ERP system
- Collecting and reporting of data
- Maintaining accurate product database
You will be a great fit if you have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Very good English
- 3 years of general experience or 2 years functional experience
- Multi-task and respond to rapid change
- Ability to prioritize and perform work
- Personal computing or keyboarding and good MS Excel skills
As we value our employees, we offer:
Competitive salary & Bonus system
Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
Well-being Program & Multisport card
Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
Referral and baby bonus
Paid holiday days increasing in time
Career growth and development – internal and external trainings, language courses
Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform