Associate Professional, Account Management with English
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 52125
Ingram Micro. It is all about the people
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
Upgrade your talent by:
• Pro-active calls with B2B customers from the IT industry in order to close deals/ increase revenue
• Maintaining accurate customer master record including licenses, software and service contract expiration dates; shipping address; updating customer contact information in the CRM or other available tools required by the business
• Managing areas of focus to meet set targets and with regard to maintaining the existing customer base and revenue.
• Answering customer inquiries via e-mail or phone calls to fulfill requests for information and resolution of basic/standard issues or sales inputs within the defined SLA.
• Managing relationships with designated contacts (i.e. purchasing agents) in efforts to grow sales and maintain a business partnership
You'll be a great fit, if you have:
• Fluency in English
• Bachelor’s degree
• Previous sales/customer service experience will be considered as an advantage
• Knowledge of professional, effective telephone techniques and customer care.
• Good knowledge of IT products
• Moderate knowledge of Excel and Word required.
• Excellent communication skills: written and verbal required.
• Ability to work as a team member
• Partner effectively with others
As we value our employees, we offer:
Competitive salary & Bonus system
Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
Well-being Program & Multisport card
Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
Referral and baby bonus
Paid holiday days increasing in time
Career growth and development – internal and external trainings, language courses
Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform